Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update on Life

First of all, I just wanna say I know I am falling behind on the list, after all its been a month and a half and i have only done 2 things, but have faith!

Secondly, I just finished my first run through of courses in adult day school (calculus and physics 4U) And i think i did really well, the exams were easy and i did the course work, so hopefully we will see a 90% out of it!

Finally I wanna talk about life... This list was all about taking chances and doing stuff, and I hope that people are seeing that and trying stuff they wouldn't normally try, on the other hand though, I should be applying this to my life in general. I'm still afraid to take chances in everyday life, and I am now gonna make a stand and try to be ambitious with random parts in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers