Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Update!

I have many things to catch you guys up on, so here goes:

1. I got a Job - After a long period away from the working environment, I finally got myself a job. I am working at Home Depot, as a Lot Associate/Cashier. I know it's not much but its better then nothing!

2. I got accepted into University - McMaster sent me an acceptance letter near the beginning of the month! I am still hoping to hear from the other universities, but I'm just happy to be going somewhere!

3. I got my first Vehicle - I got myself a Honda CBR 125R 2008! It's a beginner's bike I know, but it's still my first vehicle ^_^

4. Shirt Orders - If you are interested in buying a 2010 Opportunity T-Shirt, or any other ones from the store, let me know, because I have found a new supplier, and I can get them for much cheaper, the only thing is, I need at least a 36 item order, so e-mail me if you want one, I think it will come to around 11$ each (not including shipping since I have to get it to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers