Friday, June 18, 2010

Mornings

Normally a morning can be a great thing, it's the beginning of the day, where anything can happen, but then again if your brother came home to visit, kept you up until 3 hours before you had to be at work, that morning can be just a bad experience. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the room and the heart attack of an alarm clock shocked the silence. I sprang from my bed in a sleep drunk hase. You know when you put your hand on the wall when you lean over so that you don't fall? Well I attempted such a feet, where as my hand slipped from its position on the wall and broke through the laundry basket in my bathroom, the food i was giving my cat flew to cover as much ground as it could, and I face planted right into the side of my now broken laundry basket. Mornings are great when you wake up unconscious enough to face plant into a piece of furniture, brush yourself off and continue on with your already going well morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers