Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look back through life

Around grade 10 I thought to myself, where did I want to be in five years. At the time I had big hopes, you know be in university, have a job, my own place, be in a relationship, and have a motorcycle. Surprisingly enough I achieved all of those things, except one, the relationship. I know, I know, I really don't want to be in a relationship at this point, I mean I'm starting university, there are so many girls I can meet, to be tied down at a time like this could ruin my first year, but I still wonder what if. What if that girl from high school, if I had made my move, could her and I be together now?

Many of you may think its stupid to look at the what ifs of the past, and that I should only look on to what I can still mold into the future that I want. I know at this point in my life, if I had just met that same girl, in near that same situation, I would have dealt with it differently. I would have be the me of now instead of the me back then. Only problem is, would the me of now actually get the girl? I have lost most of my fears in talking to the opposite sex, I have become more of a romantic, I've matured (a bit).

Maybe it's about time I try something. Maybe I should take present me and see if I can win the girl I let get away. I will put any conquest of multi-female interactions on hold to see if I cant do this. For if my name isn't William Lionel Hughes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers