Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vlog 5 and then a Contest

Hey guys! Heres the vlog


So first the shirt challenge. You are to design an official blog T-Shirt. Please make sure the T-Shirt is relevant to the Blog and Vlogs, you can use screen shots from the videos if you like, the name of the Blog (take out the 52 Weeks part though) or the URLs. If you want the design on the front you should make it 10 inches by 10 inches, if the front pocket 6 inches by 6 inches, if back 10 inches by 10 inches, and if back shoulders 10 inches by 4 inches. If your design is for a black or colored t-shirt please create the design with a transparent background, otherwise you'll have a big square on the t-shirt. If you want a send me your design please specify where you think it should be on the shirt, whether it should be on colored shirt (if specific color tell me) or a white shirt, and email it to me at lionelz@cogeco.ca . If your design is chosen to be the official T-shirt for my Blog/Vlogs then you will be contacted at the e-mail of which you sent the design from. The winner will get to see his T-shirt on the Vlogs, I will try and do as many of the items on the list with that T-shirt on (I doubt i can do skinny dipping with it on though, haha), also the winner will receive 50% of the profits from the shirt's sales, in other words I split 50/50 everything I make on the T-shirt with the designer. The designer also gets to choose the price of the T-Shirt with my approval (to prevent ridiculous prices). Submission deadline is February 10th! Will not accept any designs after such time!

And no I wasn't joking about the 100 subscribers, if I get 100 I will do a back flip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers