Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vlog 6



So I did some donating of my blood, and it was really easy. I honestly think you all should try it, it's a good cause and you can save someone's life by doing so. I'm going to be donating a minimum of two more times this year, but I'm thinking I'll do it more.

In other news, I have been keeping with my workouts (training for the marathon, and getting a six pack) as well as doing studying for university. The contest is still up guys, so submit those designs, see the previous post for more detail. I think either this weekend or sometime this week I will do something else on the list, but I'm keeping it a secret. Anyways my next post will be up sooner then it took me to do this one, so hope to hear from you all soon.

VIDEO RESPONSES PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers